Death with Love
beneath the Day
beneath the Eyes
beneath the Air
beneath the Times
beneath the Heart
There lies the tail of two loves
For what ever reason drift apart
it makes us Cold
it makes us Strong
it makes us Weary
it makes us Wrong
Tells us of our Strengths,
for we have few.
Tells us of the Faults,
in what we do.
one who Wants
one who Breaks
one who Leaves
one who Fakes
And with it all,
the life it takes.
With it all the heart will mend.
But the scar will be there till the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Death with Love by Christopher Powers )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson