James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
Death without dignity... Oct 6th,2013
Death without dignity could be death with lots of pain,
But those who died in pain are no longer around and can’t complain,
Canadian politicians and Ottawa elites will not discuss,
They don’t want Canadians to think or ever cause a fuss.
We should be able to discuss our deaths before we disappear,
And suicide assistance should not be an offence to fear,
Those who feel it’s time to die should be allowed to do so,
But officials are worried that someone might think it’s a game show.
Because the elites in Ottawa are much holier than thou,
We can’t even think about this matter unless they allow,
Binding referendums and euthanasia are completely banned,
Like political recall too and it’s all at their command.
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20th,2014 by James Bredin )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley