Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Deconstructed Love In Poetry.
Tender wings germinate and grow,
Yesterdays birds corrupt lechery,
In the ancient bed sleep the snakes,
The hungry hyenas loiter for flesh.
Hunters arrow to neutralize the rage,
Flood quench the volcano,
The dumb quakes at 12 noon,
The old sun forgets not its adolescence,
The fired hearth collects fuel in the wood.
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.