As long as you can feel,
You can win heaven on earth,
Feelings count a great deal,
Nothing is impossible,
If you can love and feel!
Feelings have wings,
They enable you,
To do so many things,
But above all,
Love is key,
Love gets you feeling,
Those special things,
Therefore, you must,
Respect, the Heart,
Of all created
Of which you, yourself are part.
Oh, the Ineffable Joy,
That Love and Feelings bring,
Oh, what a magical, World,
You're finally living in!
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deep Feelings by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah