A Look of Love
A look of Love,
How many words,
Without a sound?
The feelings rush,
And Love does crush.
All else, around.
The look of Love,
How deep it is,
Turned to bliss
Words absolutely can't compete,
With looks of Love as two hearts meet
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Look of Love by Sandra Feldman )
Did you read them?
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)