There were some words more powerful than the sum of all these written today.
A king sought when a King led this King's chosen.
Sinful ways become new norms and mores every since back then.
How can one stray so far away from the unpopular writings of yesterday?
Men continue to pen prose to appease the dull, unloving, and corrosive hearts of men.
The unpopular writings of yesterday find their use when men athirst truth.
Whet the appetite for truth. Paint visions by pen that heightens the curiosity for more truth.
Let truth be the common popular language day by day.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demotic by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery
- Superman, Olusegun Akanbi
- الذبابة الزرقاء, Abdullah alHemaidy
- What, Olusegun Akanbi
- Pervola, Elia Michael
- RAMADAN رمضان, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore