There were some words more powerful than the sum of all these written today.
A king sought when a King led this King's chosen.
Sinful ways become new norms and mores every since back then.
How can one stray so far away from the unpopular writings of yesterday?
Men continue to pen prose to appease the dull, unloving, and corrosive hearts of men.
The unpopular writings of yesterday find their use when men athirst truth.
Whet the appetite for truth. Paint visions by pen that heightens the curiosity for more truth.
Let truth be the common popular language day by day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demotic by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aladdin Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj