Finnaly, I don't live by you,
I wake in the morning,
Without your presence in my mind.
My window, brought me a beautiful day,
full of rain, sorrow and clouds,
full of life,
Just this morning...
You no longer my reason, my madness.
You no longer my way to freedom,
You are just somebody,
Drought in a sea of sadness...
I like you right there,
Away from me,
In a distant, forgetable place,
Without time, reason or pain,
I like you in the distance,
Away from my flowers,
My moon and my hapiness...
Completely away from my tears.
You are no more than a spectrum,
Sometimes a memorie...
Sometimes a face, a smile....
You no longer in my mind,
Just sometimes....Just sometimes...
For a short, unbearable moment...
Just...when I close my eyes.
Carlos Aragao's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Denial by Carlos Aragao )
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Another Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Who Am I?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A letter to you, Harold R Hunt Sr
- What are moms made of?, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow