Amy Louise Kerswell
Depression Is Never Clear but Suicide Is
Depresion is never obvious and clear.
But suicide is.
I told them all that I would do it one day.
Becuase my pain never seemed clear.
They can't deny it when they find my mangled body.
Then they will see
Depression is never a clear cut thing.
Depression is not as obvious as suicide.
As my bodyfloats in the air.
Tumbling towards my death.
Will they know then that this pain was real.
Will theyknowthen that mypain was true?
Will they ever know the pain ofmy heart?
But would they even care?
I doubt that they will even care.
After all who would miss a loser like me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression Is Never Clear but Suicide Is by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Father of a Diabetic Child, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Market Women: Lake Toba, Karen Swenson
- What Does A Woman Want, Karen Swenson
- Time is, Nassy Fesharaki
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- Kalighat In Calcutta, Karen Swenson
- I Want To Cry, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT