Amy Louise Kerswell
Depression Is Never Clear but Suicide Is
Depresion is never obvious and clear.
But suicide is.
I told them all that I would do it one day.
Becuase my pain never seemed clear.
They can't deny it when they find my mangled body.
Then they will see
Depression is never a clear cut thing.
Depression is not as obvious as suicide.
As my bodyfloats in the air.
Tumbling towards my death.
Will they know then that this pain was real.
Will theyknowthen that mypain was true?
Will they ever know the pain ofmy heart?
But would they even care?
I doubt that they will even care.
After all who would miss a loser like me?
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression Is Never Clear but Suicide Is by Amy Louise Kerswell )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All through eternity, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling