Amy Louise Kerswell
Depression Is Never Clear but Suicide Is
Depresion is never obvious and clear.
But suicide is.
I told them all that I would do it one day.
Becuase my pain never seemed clear.
They can't deny it when they find my mangled body.
Then they will see
Depression is never a clear cut thing.
Depression is not as obvious as suicide.
As my bodyfloats in the air.
Tumbling towards my death.
Will they know then that this pain was real.
Will theyknowthen that mypain was true?
Will they ever know the pain ofmy heart?
But would they even care?
I doubt that they will even care.
After all who would miss a loser like me?
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression Is Never Clear but Suicide Is by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- All opposites are ours, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Change of Thought, Scott J. Shepard
- Will They Never Know The Looking Glass W.., mary douglas
- For You, Foster Teegarden
- Erectile Dysfunction, Foster Teegarden
- AS SEPTEMBER 21 KNOCKS AT MY DOOR ONCE A.., M.D Dinesh Nair
- The moment اللحظة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SES, Andy Caldwell
- drunken beauty, lee fones
- My beloved, Reza parhizgar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)