Depth of Love
You are the ocean and I am the horizon that meets you.
You are the little showers that show up on a sunny day and I am the colourful rainbow,
You are the fire, I am the snow.
You are the earth and I am its crust.
You are my life, else I am barren.
The depth of love can't be measured,
The love it spreads is a mystic fragrance,
The pleasure it gives sends me to trance.
That is our residence, our little heaven.
Where the sky is just a few inches high,
Where I can sail on the clouds,
Walk by the beach holding hands, kissing each other.
Where love's no lie or fantasy.
But the very existence of life.
April Pearl's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depth of Love by April Pearl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez
- In To The Train To Pakistan, Bijay Kant Dubey