Under the soft translucent linen,
the ridges around your nipples
harden at the thought of my tongue.
You — lying inverted like the letter ‘c’ —
arch yourself deliberately
wanting the warm press of my lips,
it’s wet to coat the skin
that is bristling, burning,
breaking into sweats of desire —
sweet juices of imagination.
But in fact, I haven’t even touched
you. At least, not as yet.
Sudeep Sen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Desire by Sudeep Sen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I need you, Kelly Curiel
- On Reading Poet Onkar Nath Gupta's Spill.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Around us the whispering rain falls, Gert Strydom
- i m so sad, lovey ahuja
- In the garden , Gert Strydom
- In the garden, Gert Strydom
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano