Each of us has a destiny,
For the good of mankind,
Or for the destruction of it.
We chose our own destiny,
No one else can chose it for us.
Do not let others influence you
To change what you want Your destiny to be.
Because You will lose sight of the road To your destiny.
So stick to your choice
Of what your destiny will be
And you shall see
That you will do
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (destiny by cassidy lorent )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady