Natasha Caroline Norville
Each of us has a destiny,
For the good of mankind,
Or for the destruction of it.
We chose our own destiny,
No one else can choose it for us.
Do not let others influence you
To change what you want
Your destiny to be.
You will lose sight of the road
To your own destiny.
So stick to your choice
Of what your destiny will be
And you shall see
That you will do
Natasha Caroline Norville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DESTINY by Natasha Caroline Norville )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye