Destiny is a word that has been on my mind....
which is a word Iv always believed in,
as fate can be so very kind......
So I'll work even harder,
and sow all the seeds,
until the flowers of my love,
bloom in your heart, as I believe.....
For am so glad you are growing comfortable,
As I hoped one day you would feel.
As I comfort your gentle spirit,
with my words you know are sincere.
So sit back and relax my love,
and enjoy this special time.
For you are my destiny's child,
for whom Iv longed for all the while......
So ill write for my poems my love,
like I'v done so many time's.
Until we sail of into the sunset
to fufill our destiny's
As our souls in gentle love entwine......??
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer