Destiny is a word that has been on my mind....
which is a word Iv always believed in,
as fate can be so very kind......
So I'll work even harder,
and sow all the seeds,
until the flowers of my love,
bloom in your heart, as I believe.....
For am so glad you are growing comfortable,
As I hoped one day you would feel.
As I comfort your gentle spirit,
with my words you know are sincere.
So sit back and relax my love,
and enjoy this special time.
For you are my destiny's child,
for whom Iv longed for all the while......
So ill write for my poems my love,
like I'v done so many time's.
Until we sail of into the sunset
to fufill our destiny's
As our souls in gentle love entwine......??
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by craig moon )
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Worker Reads History, Bertolt Brecht
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)