Destiny is a word that has been on my mind....
which is a word Iv always believed in,
as fate can be so very kind......
So I'll work even harder,
and sow all the seeds,
until the flowers of my love,
bloom in your heart, as I believe.....
For am so glad you are growing comfortable,
As I hoped one day you would feel.
As I comfort your gentle spirit,
with my words you know are sincere.
So sit back and relax my love,
and enjoy this special time.
For you are my destiny's child,
for whom Iv longed for all the while......
So ill write for my poems my love,
like I'v done so many time's.
Until we sail of into the sunset
to fufill our destiny's
As our souls in gentle love entwine......??
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by craig moon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns