Destiny is a word that has been on my mind....
which is a word Iv always believed in,
as fate can be so very kind......
So I'll work even harder,
and sow all the seeds,
until the flowers of my love,
bloom in your heart, as I believe.....
For am so glad you are growing comfortable,
As I hoped one day you would feel.
As I comfort your gentle spirit,
with my words you know are sincere.
So sit back and relax my love,
and enjoy this special time.
For you are my destiny's child,
for whom Iv longed for all the while......
So ill write for my poems my love,
like I'v done so many time's.
Until we sail of into the sunset
to fufill our destiny's
As our souls in gentle love entwine......??
craig moon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Destiny by craig moon )
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow