Is It Poetry
Did You Ever Know
Did you ever open pause to know.
Could you ever think,
that my love would not decrease.
Growing up, then spilling out and over.
Never loving, even though the climb.
Now in formal times,
you were never loved but once,
and now it deeply showing.
To be young, once as only then,
where loner is the past and short my stay.
To know again,
if even for a moment.
And the moment never comes.
Did you ever know about your secret,
of which I never told.
In a gust of wind there comes a time,
when still in need and as the leaf,
I must be blown away.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Did You Ever Know by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)