Different From the Rest
say my name once more
just let that sweet melodious syrup drip off your lips.
you look stunning when you've just awakened
hair uncombed and untamed.
would it be me to lay aside next to you?
i didn't think i did, but now it's unclear.
i thought i heard you -
did you say it?
'I love you.'
shall we dance some more?
i want to guard myself from you.
it can't be broken again
don't let me cry over you.
i'll just hold my guard and let myself
roll you over
with my word. quick jabs.
do you think i'm cute?
it hurts when you poke
those weak areas.
don't you see them?
can't you know the deep parts?
i'm onto you though.
Lors Dilouley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different From the Rest by Lors Dilouley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah