Different From the Rest
say my name once more
just let that sweet melodious syrup drip off your lips.
you look stunning when you've just awakened
hair uncombed and untamed.
would it be me to lay aside next to you?
i didn't think i did, but now it's unclear.
i thought i heard you -
did you say it?
'I love you.'
shall we dance some more?
i want to guard myself from you.
it can't be broken again
don't let me cry over you.
i'll just hold my guard and let myself
roll you over
with my word. quick jabs.
do you think i'm cute?
it hurts when you poke
those weak areas.
don't you see them?
can't you know the deep parts?
i'm onto you though.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Different From the Rest by Lors Dilouley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- लुबैलिया आरोबाव जोनोम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Song of Napalm, Bruce Weigl
- On heaven, Ford Madox Ford
- My Autumn Leaves, Bruce Weigl
- 'REGRETS', meravel llasos
- FRAU OHNE FREIHEIT FUR GEWISSEN, alexander opicho
- Killing Chickens, Bruce Weigl
- My Little Idol, Tosin Abegunde
- Her Life Runs Like a Red Silk Flag, Bruce Weigl
- A Ride To Forever, Faraj Nyandiko