Dim Lanterened Bay
Dim lanterned bay inside of thee
hath once more woke the storm in me,
our kiss had slept a thousand years
beneath the Eastern stars.
Desire does not begin to yield
to calculus of time or field,
so let this wave break on your shores
and make rainbows in your heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dim Lanterened Bay by James Doyle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson