Dinkadow Pho Soup
Out of time,
into remembering the fun
and getting back to it.
Slowly my bock see,
a psychologist doctor of course,
talks with me about,
delegating my depression into fun.
Searching for The Monkey King,
searching for Bow Com,
The Vietnamese Judge.
I try very hard to have fun,
in my own world of Paris By Night.
Fun outside my new bedroom,
fun eating spring rolls and
fun listening to Vietnamese radio,
over the internet for free.
Cam Mon and Thank You doctor!
Out of time now,
into having fun again,
Vietnamese and English,
will always be apart of,
my chocolate milk mix of happiness.
Jackie Anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dinkadow Pho Soup by Jackie Anderson )
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Thank You, Tandin Dorji
- May Peace Prevail, Cathy Hodgson
- Baldy Bert, Von Kimball Barney
- Heartbreak Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Too Many Women, David Lewis Paget
- RESULT: THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)