E is equal to MC Squire
We can not create or destruct E
Or is it in the hands
of your almighty?
Does He fix the date
What if a man goes early
Due to his own folly?
But where does a soul go
When a body untimely displaced or dies?
Does it enter into hell or paradise?
It would be very illogical
If it enters
And it is most unlikely
So he roams
From the same vendor
From the same street
As he used before
Whom we sometimes see
Mistakenly we call them ghost.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Discovering ghost by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL