E is equal to MC Squire
We can not create or destruct E
Or is it in the hands
of your almighty?
Does He fix the date
What if a man goes early
Due to his own folly?
But where does a soul go
When a body untimely displaced or dies?
Does it enter into hell or paradise?
It would be very illogical
If it enters
And it is most unlikely
So he roams
From the same vendor
From the same street
As he used before
Whom we sometimes see
Mistakenly we call them ghost.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Discovering ghost by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman