Dishonesty is being clever.
To know more is to do less.
Moderation betrays weakness.
Prudent delay is a cowardly act.
Reckless daring is loyalty.
Obedience is slavery.
Revenge is self destruction.
Cleverness is dishonesty.
Simplicity is helplessness.
To heap pride from dishonesty
Is the dangerous end
The society is heading to.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dishonesty is being clever. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid
- Eureka Moments Lost In Noise, Terence G. Craddock
- *SOULFUL SILENCE, C. P. Sharma
- *ROSY ROSE, C. P. Sharma
- War on Gang Terror, Ima Ryma
- ENGROSSING DANCE*, C. P. Sharma