I felt as tho I was going crazy.
Speaking to all and doing my work as needed but life seamed like it was falling on me from above like it blocked out my sight to see and receive instantly. I'm being hit like never before a distraction to stop me from walking right out of thee old an into something new. So I learned in the process to jump high like never before to move in away that one needed to move and that is swiftly until a break happens for me!
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distraction by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evil|livE, Shane Labreche
- Black Mare, Lynda Hull
- twentig jare later, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Bar Xanadu, Lynda Hull
- Ballad #10 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Ballad #9 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin