Do something yourself, my dear,
Do something for your life.
Think not, some one would come
And do it for you
Think not you are incapable.
Have faith in you, my dear,
And do something that would be
Extra-ordinary and wonderful.
I care not where you are, my dear,
I care not what you are doing
And in what position you are at present.
I am sure you are on this earth
And you are going to die
Not able to do anything even for yourself.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Something by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal