Do something yourself, my dear,
Do something for your life.
Think not, some one would come
And do it for you
Think not you are incapable.
Have faith in you, my dear,
And do something that would be
Extra-ordinary and wonderful.
I care not where you are, my dear,
I care not what you are doing
And in what position you are at present.
I am sure you are on this earth
And you are going to die
Not able to do anything even for yourself.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Something by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Moonlight Rain, Michael McParland
- Proposal, Ronald Chapman
- Monkey On My Back, Michael McParland
- The Poet's Right, Francie Lynch
- Act 1 scene 1 Romeo, Juliet and there me.., lee fones
- Look East (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Homage to the Korean Comfort Women (Regi.., Ronald Chapman
- cos the blues, ' TAKES ' - redline bluel.., sEaN nOrTh
- Emptiness, Ronald Chapman
- A Wonder to be Seen on the Han River (Re.., Ronald Chapman