Do something yourself, my dear,
Do something for your life.
Think not, some one would come
And do it for you
Think not you are incapable.
Have faith in you, my dear,
And do something that would be
Extra-ordinary and wonderful.
I care not where you are, my dear,
I care not what you are doing
And in what position you are at present.
I am sure you are on this earth
And you are going to die
Not able to do anything even for yourself.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do Something by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The inward echo, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)