Do We Know each Other?
How is it there?
Did it rain?
Are the women good to you?
Are the men?
Are you home?
Is it safe?
Can I come over?
Is there food there?
Did you eat?
I've got a sleeping bag.
What's been happening?
Are you writing?
Are you drinking?
Are you hungry man,
are you happy?
You got a dream, man?
That's important, they tell me.
Is it working, man?
Is it happening?
Have you some love?
Hashish? A bottle of wine?
Have you been good?
Are you asking questions again?
Is there a reason for the things you do?
Do you know?
Are we brothers?
Are you my father?
Am I a son?
Are you from here?
I've got eggs.
Don't you love her?
Don't you love him?
Don't you love it?
Salil Singh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do We Know each Other? by Salil Singh )
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns