Do You Know How Shadow Stays?
You have gone with the
withered leaves of last Fall.
Left behind a colorful tree,
full of magic hues.
And I have also your shadow.
The shadow takes my caress
You are a fool,
you don't know how love works
in a bleeding heart.
But, the roots of my tree are
stretching them out
to get your touch!
I ask me often- - -Does she know
I'm growing like a mythological
tree staying under her left shadow?
O, You! Tell me soon...........
Do you know how shadow stays
without your body? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Know How Shadow Stays? by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak