Do You Like This Poet? WHAT?
Call me the judge and the executioner
sorry folks but I'm refusin' her
NO I DO NOT LIKE THIS POET
GUARDS! ! ! THROW HER IN THE DUNGEON! !
She is rubbish, trash, a worthless air abuser! ! !
WOW PH, you really want us to deify or Hang people!
I love all you whack jobs, yeah, all of you.
I was going to say and the normal ones too, but
there aren't any, you are all lovable whack jobs.
How do they say, birds to the feather...? ? ?
Stay wacked and I stay hearing reading your whackery
Please don't read mine or you give me that red little finger
I am so glad all the hippies left
and there is no more cider and weed.
It's time for clear thinkedness
Mr. Nobody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Like This Poet? WHAT? by Mr. Nobody )
Did you read them?
- G, Nassy Fesharaki
- Side, Ruta Wuneh
- Unknown, Ruta Wuneh
- Bashfulness is the ornament for a youthf.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Yours, and only mine, Maya Tod
- IQ poeam, Angry Brownbear
- Lacklustre thoughts, Angry Brownbear
- Mindless Wind, Angry Brownbear
- Screams of Silence, Angry Brownbear
- Abode Aroma, Angry Brownbear
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1841 - 1896)
William Schwenck Gilbert
(1836 - 1911)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns