Do You Remember
Do you remember when we frst met?
When our first hug was?
Do you remember the first time you said i love you?
The first time we talked on the phone until 3am?
Do you remember when our first kiss was?
Do you remember where our first kiss was?
Do you remember...? ? ?
Do you remember our relationship?
Did you forget about us... about me?
Hopefully you didnt because i havent forgotten and i will never forget you or the thing we had.
Jenni Cortes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Remember by Jenni Cortes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman
- Next Door, Anna Linton
- How do I sleep, Lore Me34
- You Are My Master, Lilly Emery
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche