Do You Remember
Do you remember when we frst met?
When our first hug was?
Do you remember the first time you said i love you?
The first time we talked on the phone until 3am?
Do you remember when our first kiss was?
Do you remember where our first kiss was?
Do you remember...? ? ?
Do you remember our relationship?
Did you forget about us... about me?
Hopefully you didnt because i havent forgotten and i will never forget you or the thing we had.
Jenni Cortes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Remember by Jenni Cortes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols
- Caged In, Kerri Foxx
- Only faith, I keep, Aftab Alam
- har khel khel liya, Yashvardhan Goel
- Broken, Kerri Foxx
- Take Time, Proud SugarBoe
- Persian cat upon the fence, lee fones
- Tragedy at Nightfall, Kerri Foxx
- Politics, Aftab Alam
- Nothing but a Test, Kerri Foxx