Do You Remember?
I remember you.
Do you remember me?
I remember I first love you.
Do you remember?
I remember when you hurt me.
Do you remember putting your hands on me?
I remember I was strong sticking with you.
Do you remember when I'm crying?
I remember pushing you away.
Do you remember going crazy.
Also remember being very strong leaving you and getting away from the pain.
Do you remember me being strong?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Remember? by jamie cathcart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma