Do You Remember?
I remember you.
Do you remember me?
I remember I first love you.
Do you remember?
I remember when you hurt me.
Do you remember putting your hands on me?
I remember I was strong sticking with you.
Do you remember when I'm crying?
I remember pushing you away.
Do you remember going crazy.
Also remember being very strong leaving you and getting away from the pain.
Do you remember me being strong?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Remember? by jamie cathcart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal