Mr. Nobody Nothing
Does Love Ever Get Fulfilled?
Let's assume you've had it all!
All the love, the puppy, the poopie,
the Celestial, the bestial...
You have had it all!
Love has been fulfilled, no?
When you max out, then what?
What comes next?
What is love + what's next?
One never leaves love, it tranforms
into new forms
what do those looks like,
where can you buy them?
Mr. Nobody Nothing's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Does Love Ever Get Fulfilled? by Mr. Nobody Nothing )
Did you read them?
- islamic state, douglas scotney
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)