Don't Judge Me
People call me freaky,
due to all the black,
and when they talk shit,
they better stay back.
People call me emo,
because I slice my wrists,
I think they sense something,
cause they stay back when I get pissed...
I hate when they say I'm fat,
cause that's not only MY fault,
and I hate when they say shit,
like that I'm in a cult.
I can tolerate alot,
of all these lies,
when they say I need to die!
It sounds corney,
I know, I see,
that's why all I can say...
Is don't judge me...
Sami Woodall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Judge Me by Sami Woodall )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Harry 'Breaker' Harbord Morant
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Love Many Ones, Again & Again., Durgapuri Babu
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Before I Knocked, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock
- A Caged Mind, Leong Ming Loong
- Uncle Trevor's Equality Theory, rohan bendre
- Right direction, gajanan mishra
- Brother wept, hasmukh amathalal
- Not good to go with deaf ear, gajanan mishra
- TIME, Eugene Latumbo
- True to life, Cee Bea
- I Want to Hear You, Jeri Martindale