She's left all alone,
lost in the dark,
noone can help her,
she's falling apart.
Lost is her voice,
she cannot sing,
lost is her sight,
she cannot see.
Lost is the fire,
in her eyes,
lost is her conscience,
that made her do right.
Lost is her soul,
that controlled her life,
lost is her heart,
and her beautiful life.
Lost is everything,
that made her up,
lost is everything,
even her cuts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost by Sami Woodall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley