My Baby Girl
I want this baby,
oh so deeply,
but how can I take care of her,
how can I keep it?
I can barley take care of myself,
let alone a baby,
maybe Justin will help,
Sandy says adoption,
I say 'NO! '
how can she expect me,
to let my child go?
She's gonna know her mother,
and I'm gonna make sure,
she knows her aunt Chelsea.
She's gonna have a family,
of at least her mother,
she is my baby girl,
no one other.
Sami Woodall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Baby Girl by Sami Woodall )
- The Rest, Frank Avon
- The kingdom, gajanan mishra
- The Headland Wreck, David Lewis Paget
- THE MIND OF POET, Kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)