I Miss You
I miss the smile,
upon your face,
I miss your spirit,
full of grace.
I miss your attitude,
sassy as hell,
I miss your lovely,
I miss your nails,
so long and black,
I miss your hair,
that hung over your back.
I miss your laugh,
I miss your cry,
I miss your talk,
about a guy.
I miss your voice,
and your flat belly,
oh gosh I miss you so much,
I really miss you Ali.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You by Sami Woodall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns