'I love you'
It started with 'I love you, '
he would always say it to me,
and I would say it back,
I was so happy!
We would start with a hug,
then we'd kiss and make-out,
and I was sure he loved me,
I had no doubts.
A week after we had sex,
he decided to leave,
not knowing what those words he had said,
meant to me.
Now when I walk past,
he won't look at me,
not even knowing,
I'm carring his baby.
I fell in love,
and he broke my heart,
so I will no longer agree that I love someone,
right from the start.
Sami Woodall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('I love you' by Sami Woodall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...