Please don’t look at me,
I don’t want to see my weaknesses.
I want to be your role model
But I know, I’m not healthy, not yet at least.
I’ve put you through enough,
More than anyone who hopefully
Will one day, look up to me.
But as of right now,
Don’t look at me.
I can’t be your role model
Not yet, soon enough though.
Just keep hope in me,
Don’t think I’ll always be like this
Because one day, ill be able to be your role model.
These weaknesses I feel, they will go away,
I know they will.
Kailee Falvo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Look by Kailee Falvo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford