Fyodor Ivanovich Tyutchev
Don't say he loves me as before...
Don't say he loves me as before,
That, as before, he treasures me...
no! He callously destroys my life,
Although I see the knife shake in his hand.
In anger, weeping, yearning, indignation,
Obsessed and wounded in my soul,
I have no life - I struggle...for him alone I live -
But what a life!.. O, what a bitter life it is!
How stingily he measures out the air for me...
Less generous than to a mortal foe...
Oh, drawing breath is difficult and painful,
I can still breathe, but I can live no more.
Fyodor Ivanovich Tyutchev's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't say he loves me as before... by Fyodor Ivanovich Tyutchev )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak