Don’t stop loving me
You have made me crazy: baby it gives me pain.
Now you are the only one who can make me sane
You are so close to me but it seems I am far away.
If you don’t make love with me I think I will go astray
Oh I can’t help loving you more and more
And I know you will never make me bore.
I can see the society frowns at you since you love me
But please don’t stop loving since whatever will be will be.
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don’t stop loving me by Asif Andalib )
- ತೂಗುದೀಪ, Deepak Malapur
- Love is the reflection of Lord, Aftab Alam
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns