Don’t stop loving me
You have made me crazy: baby it gives me pain.
Now you are the only one who can make me sane
You are so close to me but it seems I am far away.
If you don’t make love with me I think I will go astray
Oh I can’t help loving you more and more
And I know you will never make me bore.
I can see the society frowns at you since you love me
But please don’t stop loving since whatever will be will be.
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don’t stop loving me by Asif Andalib )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Love is really bliss, gajanan mishra
- Winter Song, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A Song Of Earth, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- A COMPARISON BETWEEN BAD PEOPLE AND GOOD.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Henry eighth, lee fones
- Out of Jouissance II, Ali Ashjaee
- Out of Jouissance I, Ali Ashjaee
- An Ode to Madness, Ali Ashjaee