Don't think of me
Wait for me not like you wait for the sun,
When nothing terrifies you more than the night.
Cast all hope away, for tonight I won't come
And your bitter deliverance will be by the light.
When the silence is that of the night
And you wish you could just will it away,
Don't call for me at this hour late
For I won't be there for countless dawns of day.
When the light and moist is brought by the dawn,
Think of me not, for I will still be gone.
Think of me not, for I shall never ever think of you......to you I am just dead.. you hear.. DEAD...
Count Dracula's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't think of me by Count Dracula )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah