Don't think of me
Wait for me not like you wait for the sun,
When nothing terrifies you more than the night.
Cast all hope away, for tonight I won't come
And your bitter deliverance will be by the light.
When the silence is that of the night
And you wish you could just will it away,
Don't call for me at this hour late
For I won't be there for countless dawns of day.
When the light and moist is brought by the dawn,
Think of me not, for I will still be gone.
Think of me not, for I shall never ever think of you......to you I am just dead.. you hear.. DEAD...
Count Dracula's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't think of me by Count Dracula )
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Boro Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)