Don't trust my eyes
Should I compare you to a
No, I would walk you to Sahara
and there let you stay
Does your kisses bright up
my days anymore?
Those days are over,
and belongs in a lore
Should you call me
ever so late at night?
If you do that again,
I'll give you a fright!
All I'm trying to say is
I no longer love you
But don't trust my eyes,
They'll tell you it's not true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't trust my eyes by Iselin Steinsto )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank