Don’t Worry (Matthew 6: 24-34)
Don’t worry about your life
About what will you eat and drink
About your body
About what will you wear
Isn’t it obvious that life is more important than food?
And body is more important than cloth?
Why worry when it doesn’t add an inch in your life span
If you have a time to worry
Use it to relieve one by one of your worry
Remember what is important for you
So you won’t waste your time and lose it
Trust your worry to God
If He dresses up the grass in the field
Fate to be there today and burnt tomorrow
He will also look after you
Even you are failed yesterday and down in sorrow
Don’t worry and say
What will we drink?
What will we eat?
What will we wear?
Don’t worry about tomorrow
It will be a countless end
Because tomorrow has its own worry
A day’s worry is enough for a day
maria sudibyo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don’t Worry (Matthew 6: 24-34) by maria sudibyo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry
- Amazing Grace, Mohammad Siddiqui
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...