The Queen's Dagger
Doomed To Myself
I just want to hide
from what I'm feeling inside.
Is this me?
What happened to the innocent child
who laughed and smiled?
She has gone away
and left me to stay
here in this place forever.
I am doomed to myself,
a book on the shelf.
This monster with my face
is going to win the race.
What has happened?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Doomed To Myself by The Queen's Dagger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak