Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
Double Edge Sword
Control this weak mind.
Moment of comfort
Ease the torture.
Scars left as memories
For my once torture pain.
Scars left to torture
My weak mind.
This razor blade
A double edge sword.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Double Edge Sword by Jessica Hernandez (teardrop) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- I SAW A LAND, maqsood hasni
- NOT FOR SILVER OR GOLDEN COINS, maqsood hasni
- Galoot, Mae AC.
- Lament of a Bureaucrat, Ananta Madhavan
- my boat is on your shore, Mandolyn Davidson
- our friendship is a third world country, Mandolyn Davidson
- Taking The Time Does Count, Margaret Moran
- Us, Aaron Waingrow
- Some Formulas To Be University Teachers, Bijay Kant Dubey