Down with Oil
The U.S. has got oil galore,
But gov won't let us get it out.
Would not need foreign oil no more.
We got plenty right here - no doubt.
Economy is a machine
That doesn't work unless well oiled.
It's sputtering thanks to go green
That gets off on more cheap oil foiled.
So oil levels are getting low.
Gov knows this is the cold crank case,
But can't be bothered by this, so
Economy's going no place.
Bad oil checking powers that be,
All the dipsticks are in D.C.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Down with Oil by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest