Drawing a bird
Drawing a bird is very easy,
Let us start from an egg,
Then beak, then wing, talon and feather,
My dear, to draw a nest is better,
There, see some cheeper,
Use not any cage to keep the bird,
Do you know? this earth itself is a cage.
Let us have some fish
For they are the first wonderful creature in water
You may named hilsa, climbing, minnow, alligator,
Gudgeon, flat, grig, flounder, trout, carp, sheat, silver
Drawing fish is also easy with their fin, gill, scales,
Use good roe and fry in pisciculture
Show all in your aquarium.
Neither I am in the sky nor under the water,
I am here on the earth on this land
With so many python, lizard, tortoise,
Cockroach, ants, black bee,
And lion, tiger, camel fox, ass, dogs
Goat, hare, and I am trying my best
To be good and fair .
Draw whatever you like my dear,
But remember, drawing is not so easy
As you think here.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drawing a bird by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- For some time, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis