Marvin Brato Sr
(Why Sex Before Marriage?)
Marriage sanctifies sex,
sex consummates marriage.
But why prefer sex before marriage,
is there one or more reasons to consider?
Maybe its still men's quest,
a priority test for him as the best.
So that the mating could be marked,
as something worth experience to take.
The best part in sex is sensuality,
that each mate could get from sex.
The manner a partner performs well,
is much desired by almost hot lovers.
Science could enhance state of sexuality,
cosmetology can recreate the transformation.
By sex before marriage a person can discern,
is the smart way to test the true lover's affinity.
Sexual compatibility excites much pleasure,
Aside from love it is where both are in tune.
And to know what degree of zest it can set,
through sex before marriage is the gauge.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Why Sex Before Marriage?) by Marvin Brato Sr )
- There Is Nothing But Darkness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Unpopped Corn Kernals and Cold Hearts..., Monk E. Biz
- The Full Moon, Vigna Mukund
- Adrenaline is my Mistress, Hayley Lewis
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.33, Monk E. Biz
- Incarnation, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Eternal creation, ramesh rai
- Lomp doch fijn besnaard 2, Madrason writer
- Treasured days..., David Lessard
- The body of my Temple lays unswept;, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)