Marvin Brato Sr
(Why Sex Before Marriage?)
Marriage sanctifies sex,
sex consummates marriage.
But why prefer sex before marriage,
is there one or more reasons to consider?
Maybe its still men's quest,
a priority test for him as the best.
So that the mating could be marked,
as something worth experience to take.
The best part in sex is sensuality,
that each mate could get from sex.
The manner a partner performs well,
is much desired by almost hot lovers.
Science could enhance state of sexuality,
cosmetology can recreate the transformation.
By sex before marriage a person can discern,
is the smart way to test the true lover's affinity.
Sexual compatibility excites much pleasure,
Aside from love it is where both are in tune.
And to know what degree of zest it can set,
through sex before marriage is the gauge.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Why Sex Before Marriage?) by Marvin Brato Sr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- All The Love We Hide, Michael P. McParland
- Flummoxed, douglas scotney
- The Ex, stephen pennell
- Let Us Lay Down, Michael P. McParland
- Clears Throat, Mae AC.
- Lonliness And Madness = Useless Loveless.., Michael P. McParland
- Looking At The Stars, Michael P. McParland
- Quiet hearts, maryline vautravers
- Your Place(My Heart), Michael P. McParland
- You're So Beautiful, Michael P. McParland