A source of inspiration.
A research centre for years.
A religious belief.
A friend in the darkness.
Beauty is defined and compared.
Milky white color always attract.
Children stories are incomplete.
Moon is always source of inspiration.
Scientists angle is different -
Possibility of life on moon and
Moon beauty is big question for them.
One after another space research mission
Every scientist want to reach on moon.
Rise of moon is a religious symbol
Complete moon is a matter of faith
Their prayer are fulfilled by moon God
Moon is a bond of trust and religious faith.
Night are lit up, direction is defined.
Young heart are always in comfort in moonlight
Look up in the sky, it gives cooling effect to eye.
Moon is like dream every one to grab it for few moment.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream Moon by ajay srivastava )
- Why Must There Be Dragonflies?, Stephen Warren Williams
- Enough is Enough!, Shaila Touchton
- For Boy George (The First Time I Saw You), Dave Alan Walker
- Acceptance, Barbara Dixion
- The Pendulum of Life, bryan wallace
- Sentiments Of Love, Louis Borgo
- Forever Free, courtney metcalf
- Rage Against the Machine, Amber Hardisty
- Out, Barbara Dixion
- Raindrop Ambitions, Ailill Ailill
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1644 - 1694)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1927)