Strength is a energy.
Strength is in different form.
Strength is a game.
Strength is also moral.
Its feel electrifying.
Entire body organ activate to act.
Heart and mind want to do something meaningful.
A source of energy.
Majority of people want to show.
Few want to keep with in their soul.
Result may be good or bad.
Varity of strength numerous.
It ‘s game for political circle.
It's show of strength for sport.
It is also mind game to control over anguish.
Strength play in true spirit.
We will use it for the welfare of people
We will unite and fight for right cause
We will show it to country enemy
Strength is moral boost for all of us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strength by ajay srivastava )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Inner nightmare, iluneos periform
- Light, Isaac Maliya
- Trapped in a dewy glistening web, Mark Heathcote
- Three Days Before Christmas, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Insanity, Michael P. McParland
- Invisible, Michael P. McParland
- A Journey in a Winter Morning, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Uninvited Guests, Tony Adah
- I Am Not Evil, Michael P. McParland
- Great Black Spectre, Michael P. McParland