Dreaming and Dreaming
Ghosts are embracing
Naked man smeared with oil
Is passing and dreaming
And dreaming and I am
Unable to see my own footprint
Sounds of my own life air not hearing
You may say I am dying I am dying.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreaming and Dreaming by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- God Alive, S. I. Rednow
- Pearls Before Swine, S. I. Rednow
- Crumbling Down, Singleton M. Tate
- Chance By God, S. I. Rednow
- Neighbors All, S. I. Rednow
- Say Again, S. I. Rednow
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow