Is It Poetry
Dreams- Dreams Of Falling To Sleep
In front of my mind in back of my eyes
and I being a child didn't have to look very far.
And then without change the great point of light,
the fuzzy white safe round colored ball.
From the time of before it took shape growing larger.
Until right before I would fall asleep then it finally burst,
and the light of white liquid,
as it covered my body like yours a cocoon.
And as it happened I knew of all that was outside.
I closed my eyes and I believed more like you.
And now everyone like me has again gone to sleep,
to old to grow and to old to know why.
That each point of light between your two eyes,
will be shown to you soon and out of that eye I see you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams- Dreams Of Falling To Sleep by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow