Dreams of Success
You make me feel like I can do anything,
Theres no barriers when I'm with you,
Theres no limits to what I can acheive.
Dreams of success, or riches or power,
Who needs them?
The power to make kings,
Create nations, decide fates
You hold my fate, are my riches,
Are the source of all my power.
You have created a King.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams of Success by Poetry Guy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No One Comes, Michael McParland
- Never Ending, Michael McParland
- When the Heart Skips a Beat, Danusha Marie
- Nervous Wreck, Michael McParland
- Need Not, Michael McParland
- Need, Michael McParland
- My Sweet Angel Dove, Michael McParland
- My Soul, Michael McParland
- My Last Gasp, Michael McParland
- Pond, Ronald Chapman