Dreams of Success
You make me feel like I can do anything,
Theres no barriers when I'm with you,
Theres no limits to what I can acheive.
Dreams of success, or riches or power,
Who needs them?
The power to make kings,
Create nations, decide fates
You hold my fate, are my riches,
Are the source of all my power.
You have created a King.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams of Success by Poetry Guy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Being, Craig Matthew Hannan
- Wit, Craig Matthew Hannan
- One Petrified Sunday, Sidney Wade
- AUGUST آب - اغسطس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- magic, laxami Cards
- I Am My Hand, Naveed Akram
- A Walk Alone!, Abhishek Tiwari
- Pass The Grave, Allian Bern Ballares Fuentes
- war and peace, lee fones
- Little Body Songs, Sidney Wade