Is It Poetry
Do you begin now to see them.
We everywhere used to think,
some boy in Kansas flew
them over there.
To someone here.
I don't know from whom
it is and why.
My wife for a while as she worked,
for them to see the world.
Judgement is the drone.
There is no longer,
a double doubt as to when.
It is not me against him
or her my hands are their own.
Whiteout before they all come.
I stand now in stark relief.
Where will we be whenever it comes.
Me, I am what most people think I have,
some one like music is.
Speaking of course to the third person.
Sometimes the wind is right into view.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drones by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey