Last year, when I lay sick,
I'd never touch a drop again
As long as I should live.
But who could know
What this year's spring would bring ?
And here I am,
Coming home from old Liu's house
As drunk as I can be!
Po Chu-I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drunk Again by Po Chu-I )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI