Last year, when I lay sick,
I'd never touch a drop again
As long as I should live.
But who could know
What this year's spring would bring ?
And here I am,
Coming home from old Liu's house
As drunk as I can be!
Po Chu-I's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drunk Again by Po Chu-I )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Persona, Madrason writer
- Aquarel, Madrason writer
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am black, hasmukh amathalal
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer
- Geweldsparabel, Madrason writer
- To Be Kind, Edward Kofi Louis